TV Presenting A-Z workshop
Do you dream of becoming a TV presenter? Are you seeking a career in television? Start making your dream come true!
“TV Presenting A-Z” offers you a full career potential, within a relatively short period.
Trainers: – Mr. Antoine Kassabian a.k.a. Darius
– Mr. Bassam Barrak
– Mr. Joseph Husseini
– Director Bassem Christo
– Mrs. Rita Christo
– Ms. May Kassis
Note that Mr. Antoine Kassabian will be available only during this workshop due to his work commitment outside Lebanon.
– Number of Sessions:15 sessions of 2 to 3 hours each
– Weekly Sessions: 2
– Maximum capacity: 12 trainees
– Workshop general outline:
– Audience and screen psychology
– The presenter’s on-screen personality
– The main types of TV Presenting
– On-screen movements
– Breathing techniques
– Voice tonality
– The presenter’s vocabulary
– The presenter’s on-screen image (wardrobe, make-up…)
– TV presenting do’s & don’ts
– Earpiece and autocue (teleprompter) training
– Professional showreel on DVD serving you as a promotion tool in
– Course fees: $1250 including registration.
Contact Bright Idea to book your seat on:
Places are limited.