The Advanced Photography workshop
Advanced Photography workshop with Toni Yammine.
>> REGISTER NOW: http://bit.ly/yUxVlS
Do you know all the basics of photography and want to take your skills to the next level?
This workshop will be divided to four sessions, each about three hours, and we will be covering a lot of advanced photography related topics.
These are some of the topics we will be covering:
>>> HOW TO FIND AND DEVELOP YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY STYLE
– Know about existing photography styles
– How to select a style that suits your personality
– Advanced theory
– Color theory
>>> ADVANCED PHOTOGRAPHY TECHNIQUES
– Lighting on location (flash, reflectors, light modifiers)
– Studio lighting
– Night photography in depth
– Making sharp photos
– Macro photography
– Filters (ND, Polarizer, etc…)
– Lenses (tilt shift, lens baby, etc…)
– Other amazing techniques
>>> ADVANCED POST- PROCESSING TECHNIQUES AND TIPS
– Portrait retouching
– Landscape retouching
– Editing Workflow
– Adding textures to pictures
– Lomo Effects
– Cross-processing Effects
– More Advanced Post-processing tips
>>> BUSINESS AND MARKETING TIPS
– How to position yourself as a professional photographer
– How to start making money with your photography
– How to find new clients
– How to charge more
– How to have a killer online presence
>>> STUDIO SHOOTING/ FIELD TRIPS
– Use a studio / field trip to apply what we learn in the course.
You can attend this workshop only if you already know all the basics (shutter speed, aperture, depth of field, white balance, quality of light, use a dlsr in manual mode, etc…) – If you prefer to take a beginner course, please call / sms / whatsapp me on 03 62 61 33
>>> DATES AND TIME
All classes will take places from Tuesdays from 6:00 to 9:00 pm
From November 26 at 6:00pm until December 17 at 9:00pm
>>> INVESTMENT FEE
The fee is 95$ for the each three hours session or get 30% discount and get all four sessions for only 269$ (total of 12 hours). Also places are limited, and classes will be close when we have 22 persons.
>>> HOW TO REGISTER
Fill out the form on the link below and we will be contacting you. This is the link: http://bit.ly/yUxVlS
Make sure to include your email and phone number.
You can contact Tony by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 03 62 61 33. If phone not available please send sms.