TEDxLAUSalon V.5: On Urban In(ter)vention
We’ve had an incredible academic year so far, and our last salon (a two-hour event) promises to be even more exciting.
This event is FREE of charge. Just register by clicking on the link: http://
Check out all the details below:
So many of us live in urban settings, but how many actually form connections with the city and the various initiatives being held? This event isn’t only for the architects and designers amongst us, but for anyone hoping to make an impact in an urban setting.
We plan to dedicate an entire month to further develop this connection, and this will reach its peak with our 5th salon on Urban In(ter)vention, or Urban Invention.
What to Expect?
– Ayssar Arida, an Urbatect who believes architecture is obsolete. [Live TEDx talk in English]. Detailed bio out soon!
– Screened TEDTalks on architecture, design, and urban innovation
– Opportunities to form connections with your urban community, and to take action and intervene!
How can you help?
– Register for the salon… And inform any interested accomplices!
– Take part in our Instagram challenge in April (Follow TEDxLAU on Instagram)
– Spot the intervention! Share with us via twitter (@TEDxLAU) and Facebook
– Deploy the Hashtag! (#UrbanInterventionLB)
The city is ours. Let’s make our mark!
When? Monday, April 22 from 6:30-8:30pm
Where? LAU Beirut, Irwin Auditorium
How? Claim your free ticket here: http://
Don’t forget to scroll down to the bottom of the registration page and check out the attendee list!
Transportation from LAU Byblos will be provided. Just include this request in the registration form.