The event you have all been waiting for is finally here!
The very first installment of TEDxAUB is going to take place on May 25, 2013 in the Maamari Auditorium, at the Olayan School of Business.
TEDxAUB will host a lineup of thirteen speakers from various fields who will be sharing ideas with the AUB community and the world! As the speakers get announced each week, registration for the actual event gets closer.
The Main Event:
· The Ticket Price is $22 for the main event.
· Capacity is very limited and places will be given on a first-come-first-served basis.
· The event will be an all-day event, starting 10am all the way till around 6pm.
However, the limited capacity will not prevent you from watching TEDxAUB, as it happens at AUB.
How? We are glad you asked!!
The Live-Viewing Party:
What is a Live-Viewing party?
It is an event that will gather TEDxAUB enthusiasts in a common TED-spirited space, to watch a live-stream of the actual event and take part in the activities and a mini-social space.
· We are organizing a live-viewing party/event that will take place in parallel to TEDxAUB. The event will be live-streamed to West Hall Auditorium B on campus.
· Tickets for the live viewing party are FREE of charge.
– Capacity for the live-viewing party is also limited. So be sure to register ASAP!
That’s not all!
For those who don’t manage to get a spot in our main event and live-viewing party, fear not! We will be sending out a link using which you can live stream the event online wherever you are!
Get ready for the event of the season!
We look forward to seeing you all there!
Registration will open on Friday 10th at 12 noon.
Date: Saturday, May 25, 2013
Venue: AUB, Beirut – Lebanon
Tickets available at Ihjoz.com