Oh, I missed that shot! Come on jump one more time please!!! Do you feel that you are taking too many shots just to jag a good one? Are you spending too much time deleting your photos?
Do you simply want to get the most out of your camera and learn how to easily create photographs with “WOW” factor? Join us in learning the basics of good photography.
Instructors: Elsie haddad
* Please make sure you bring your own digital camera. (not necessarily professional)
– Brief history of photography
– Introducing the different fields of photography & the different types of cameras
– Introduction to the camera
– Understanding Exposure triangle: Shutter speed, Aperture, ISO speed
– Understanding Depth of Field
– Introduction to Lenses: Understanding Focal length, Manual vs Autofocus
– Understanding Composition & the Angles
– Introduction to White Balance
– Exposure triangle
– Pick an object that represents you the most and take it in 3 different compositions: 1 happy, 1 neutral and 1 sad.
– Choose a participant and do their portrait.
– Do 36 photographs in 1 hour.
– Look at the latest photos, select and print them for discussion
(Food will not be provided)
Tickets: Click here to register
Date: 25 January 2014
Venue: Dawawine | Gemmayzeh, Al Arz str, blom bank building, 2nd floor
Time: 11:00 am till 7:00 pm