Minimal Effort presents: Drum Poets Society 2013 Edition
The Minimal Effort collective is proud to invite you to “Drum Poets Society”: Minimal Effort’s 20th installment and 5 years anniversary.
The event will take place on Saturday 14 September at Disrikt, an abandoned factory located in Mazra3et Yachou3’s industrial area.
We will be featuring some of Lebanon’s finest DJ’s and E.M producers as well as visuals by Seel.
The sound system, provided by Seebeck Audio, offers the perfect balance between power and precision.
The location is an abandoned old factory that has been refurbished into a beautiful venue by Enzymes Prod. It’s easily accessible and only 20 minutes away from Beirut.
Bring Your Own Booze and we’ll bring the ice. See you on the dancefloor!
.:: Your Drum Poets ::.
– Dao [DMG] – Dubstep http://soundcloud.com/
– Joelle Safi [Minimal Effort] – Tech House http://soundcloud.com/
– Fady Aswad [Minimal Effort/VL Records] – Techno http://soundcloud.com/
– Ceasar K [VL Records] – Breaks, Drum and bass http://soundcloud.com/
– ScrewHeadZ – Drum and bass https://soundcloud.com/
– Anthony Drone – Minimal Techno https://soundcloud.com/
.:: Visuals ::.
– SEEL https://www.facebook.com/
.:: 20.000 LBP B.Y.O.B. Drinks available on premises ::.
.:: Directions ::.
Go to Antelias,
When you reach Antelias, take the Bikfaya highway, heading to Mazra3et Yachou3,
Take the Mazra3et Yachou3 Exit,
Follow the road until you reach “Snack Ramez”,
Right after “Snack Ramez”, Take a left towards Mazra3et Yachou3’s industrial area.
Go down the road (about 2 km) until you can hear the music.
.:: For more info: Fady: 03 – 970 720 ::.