Lebanon Motorsport and Tuning Show
Lebanon Motorsport and Tuning Show 2014 (LMTS) is the biggest automotive event held in Lebanon for the year 2014.
The event is held over a space of more than 10,000 SQM of indoor setup and outdoor arena setup with more than 500 seats at Platea Jounieh.
The event features a display of more than 150 vehicles of exotic and super cars, Tuned and modified cars, muscle cars, 4×4 and SUVs and motorcycles competing for the title of Best Car, Best Motorcycle, Best Car Club and Best Tuning Shop.
The event also features:
– Hankook Racing team drift show drift show by Jad Himo Arab’s drift king, Michel Zgheib rear wheel drive Speed Test Champion and Paul Khawand Lebanon Super Speed Champion.
– Deestone Burnout competition
– Remote control cars Drift competition and Monster Jump Competition by Hobby Max
– ATM Dyno Strongest Car of Lebanon
– Motorcycle Show
– DB Drag “Lebanon Highest Sound system”
Friday 1st and Saturday 2nd of August from 2:00 till 10:30
Sunday 3rd of August from 11:00 till 10:30
Location: Platea Jounieh