Klik – Basic photography workshop 2
Klik, the Photo Workshop is an educational resource for photography. From beginning classes, for those just starting out in digital photography or photography, to advanced classes covering lighting techniques, to your own personal photographic vision, we have classes that cover a broad spectrum.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn practical photography tools in a cozy setting. Then go and put those tools into practice with field trips and daily assignments out and about in our historical town and beautiful beaches and mountains.
– The history of Photography
– Camera mechanism
– Different types of camera (small, medium, large format)
– Different type of lens
– Manual focus and auto focus
– Getting the right exposure
– Shutter speed
– Aperture, F-stops
– Light and metering (how to measure)
– Lock exposure
– Depth of field
– Different metering modes
– Camera modes TV, AV, P and M
– Shooting at night or with low light without flash
– How to hold your camera
– Crop factor
– What is white balance?
– Histogram explained
– High-key and low-key photos
– Rule of third
– Composition tips
– Using background
– How to use the built-in flash
– How to direct the light of the built-in flash
– Use the camera flash as a fill light
– What is Automatic Exposure Bracketing (AEB)
– Take a panoramic photo
– What is macro?
– What is HDR?
– How to shoot HDR
– Finalizing an HDR photo
– What is RAW, JPEG and TIFF
– Which one is better and why?
– What is BULB?
– Using Bulb to create effects
– Discussing the work of the masters of photography (Ansel Adams, Henry Cartier Bresson, Diane Arbus, Jeff Wall, Man ray…)
– Assignment: project related to the depth of field, exposure, focal length, HDR, panoramic and macro)
– Discussion of the students work and correcting the mistakes.
– Every session will end with the screening of the work of a photographer’s work. And it will be followed with a round table discussion about his work.
From May 21 until May 25. (21, 22, 23, 25) From 6pm until 9pm.
– The Fee is 160$ for the full course/ 4 sessions.
– Limited seats for 13 participants. Registration in advance is a must!
– Workshop taking place at Studio 68, Sioufi
Do not hesitate to let us know if you may need any further info by contact us on email@example.com / 03 466 764 / 70 950 755.