HOW TO ACHIEVE THE STUNNING SKIN OF A BEAUTY QUEEN
The unpredictable hot and cold — and hot again weather may not be good for your skin. Study shows that excessive sun exposure can cause wrinkles, age spots and uneven skin tone on our faces, worst it could also be the cause of skin cancer. Lenka Josefiova, the reigning Miss European Tourism 2015, model, actress and TV presenter reveals her top secrets, not only on how to protect your skin from sun damage but also on how to achieve and maintain a sparkling, beautiful skin all throughout the year.
“Our skin is the largest part of our body and we need to take care of it, from morning to evening. Aside from the fact that it gives us confidence and self-esteem to have a beautiful skin, I believe that keeping our skin healthy is also a way for us to prevent the early signs of aging and some skin diseases” says Lenka Josefiova “I have written 8 tips and advices below from day to night — on how you could achieve a sensational, glowing skin”
Here are the 8 tips :
- Drink a lot of water — being hydrated with water is a simple act but is often underrated and ignored. No matter how busy your day is, you should always try to drink 8-10 glass of water and actually, the more the better. It cleanses your body naturally and everything that is natural and organic is always the best. This is the reason why I always carry a small bottle of water wherever I go.
- Berries will give you bliss! — Any kind of berries is healthy for you. My favorites though are blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, cranberries. Berries are a powerful antioxidant that eradicates toxins in your body and it is also the trusted fruit if you want to lose some weight.
- Avoid fried food – Fried food like doughnuts and french fries should be avoided, I know its hard but you have to give up something to be able to get something. Oily foods can trigger acne and breakouts too. If you are really craving for it, have some alternative such as mash potato or a brown bread topped with dark chocolate.
- Always use moisturizer and sunblock – Your skin can also get thirsty, mostly when it is hot or humid or even inside an air-condition room. And when we are thirsty, we have to drink some water. It is also the same for our skin, always apply lotion after taking a shower as it replenishes the moisture that we lose naturally after taking a bath. My tip is to always bring a small bottle of moisturizer that you can use for your face, hands and skin all the time. It is the same about sunblock, you need to apply it 30 minutes before you go to the sun or even before you face your computer as some of them also contains UV radiation. Nowadays, there are many moisturizers that acts as a sunblock too so it would be easier and more helpful for all of us.
- Never ever sleep with make up – At night, this is a super must — you have to remove your make up, even though how tired you are and even though it is the most expensive make up in the world, most of them have chemicals that will irritate your skin overnight. It is also our duty to make our skin breathe after putting make up on for more than 7 hours in daytime.
- Smile and be happy – A happy life is also good for our skin as when our body releases happy hormones such as serotonin, dopamine and oxytocin – we tend to glow naturally — perhaps by hanging out with friends and your loved ones, exercising and even spending some me-time alone listening to a good music.
- Visit your doctor every month – it is important to consult and visit your doctor every month. My favorite is Montage Skin Science as they have all the treatments that I need to make my skin healthy and radiant.
- Be beautiful within – The last but definitely not the least, the best way to be beautiful is to think happy and kind thoughts, not only for yourself, but also for others. It is being thankful for all your blessings and not complaining all the time. Physical beauty is important but inner beauty is the most important. Like what Cinderella said, I believe that you need to be kind and be brave all the time.