Horeca Trade Show 2013
Horeca, the annual meeting place for the Hospitality and Foodservice Industry!
Horeca is the region’s stage for new trends. It’s a unique opportunity for industry players to meet and compare ideas, discover market innovations and fire up their creativity. It is also a unique occasion for those in the industry to enjoy each other’s company and to celebrate Beirut’s festival of taste in a venue where everything has been specifically designed for the occasion.
Horeca includes 19 prestigious competitions, more than 200 competing chefs, books signing “Soups & Snacks by Andrew Mitchell”, “ Wala bil Ahlam by Nermine Henno”, and “Sohi wa Sarih by Monique Bassila Zaarour”, viennoiserie demonstration by Chef Francois Pozzoli, awards ceremonies, exceptional guests and much more.
Exhibitors consist of:
• Catering, supermarket & laundry equipment supplies
• Furniture, Fixtures & Design
• Tableware, uniforms, linens & guest amenities
• Technology pavilion
• Consultant, recruiting & franchise pavilion
• Schools & universities
• Cleaning & maintenance
Visitors include Buyers, decision makers and staff from
• Hotels, resorts/spa & furnished apartments
• Restaurant, franchise & management co
• Bakeries & patisseries
• Independent & retail chains
• Independent & supermarket chains
• Institutional & independent caterers
• Pubs and nightclubs
• Engineers, architects, designers, consultants
• Hotel management schools & universities
• Private and public institutions
Horeca is a Trade Event.
Cildren will not be admitted during the show.
A business card related to the Foodservices / Hospitality Industry is required even when visitors are in possession of an invitation at the entrance.
Visitors who are unable to meet the required conditions will be liable to pay a LBP 50,000 entrance fee.
Only Senior students in the field of Hospitality Management will be admitted.
Venue: Biel – Lebanon
Date: April 9th to 12th 2013