Gulf Bike Week 2014 in Dubai
Gulf Bike Week, the ultimate festival for bikes, music and lifestyle, is back for 2014 at Dubai Media City Amphitheatre from 30th October – 1st November.
Now powered by Discovery Channel, the festival has a host of awesome new attractions, music stages, celebrities and exhibitors so you can enjoy an incredible day out.
– The new Live Action Arena, hosted by Discovery Channel’s Mike Brewer, will host breath-taking bike stunts, bike start-up battles and much more
– Two music stages will showcase 15 bands playing 31 sets across 3 days
– All the latest bikes, gear, kit and accessories from leading manufacturers
– Our exclusive Discovery VIP Lounge where you can enjoy food and drink all day while rubbing shoulders with the bands and celebrities
– The legendary Thunder Parade with over 1,000 bikes taking to the roads of Dubai
– Stunning customised bikes will be on display in the Middle East Custom Bike Build Championship
– Mouth-watering food and drink from a range of leading FnB vendors
Adult 1 Day Passe are only 65 AED when booked in advance and kids under 12 go free when accompanied by an adult ticket-holder.
Discovery VIP Lounge passes are available too.
Tickets will also be available on-the-door for 80AED.
Date: Thursday – October 30, 2014 till Saturday November 1rst 2014
Venue: DMC Amphitheatre, Dubai – Amphitheater Free Seating