If you want to learn how to use your camera correctly – this is the weekend for you.
When: Wednesday 16th – Saturday 19th, November, 2011
Where: Dubai Knowledge Village, Conference Centre, Block 1
Early Bird Offer: Book before Wednesday September 30th, 11:59pm, Dubai Time, to get a voucher* worth 10% of the value of your workshop to spend at the GPP store.
Eg. Buy a workshop for $260 and get a free gift voucher worth $26 to spend in the GPP store. Please refer to the terms and conditions below:
* Only applies to tickets purchased before Sept 30th, 11:59pm Dubai Time
* Redeemable against all products in the gpp store
* Voucher valid between Nov 17th – Dec 1st
* Your e-ticket will serve as your voucher. Print it and present it at the store.
* This voucher is redeemable for purchases made at the GPP store in person (i.e. not online)
* If value of the store item you would like to purchase exceeds the value of your voucher, you can still use your voucher to buy it and pay for the difference.
How do I pay:
* Early bookings are essential to secure your place. Places are not confirmed without payment
* Bookings can be made either via the online secure credit card payment system provided by 2CO.com, OR by cash/credit card at the GPP studio
* Payment can also be made via direct bank transfer. For bank account details please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions:
* Early Bird tickets are non-refundable, but can be exchanged for other FotoWeekend workshops. All workshop transfers are subject to availability and prior agreement with Gulf Photo Plus, please contact us for more details.
* Full Price tickets purchased on October 1st, 2011 or later are refundable as follows:
– Between October 1 and October 30: 70% of ticket price will be refunded
– After October 30, 11:59 PM Dubai Time: No refund.
* Purchase of a workshop or lecture ticket is an agreement that the organisers will not be held responsible or liable for any personal accident or equipment loss or damage.
* Participation in the FotoWeekend event is completely at the discretion of the attendee and all responsibility and liability for personal and equipment safety is accepted by the participating ticket holder.
Gulf Photo Plus Workshop Participation Agreement
It is a condition of participation that I agree to provide all photographs taken during the fotoweekend workshops :
* for models to use in their portfolios and for personal promotional purposes (not commercial sale or use).
* for locations to use in promoting their services & locations
* for Gulf Photo Plus to use to promote their service & workshops
I accept that no images with models and locations arranged by Gulf Photo Plus will be used for commercial purposes without a signed model release. Pictures may be used for my personal portfolio.
The organisers of Gulf Photo Plus are diligent in their delivery of a safe workshop and event experience.
Gulf Photo Plus organisers, instructors and supervisors of workshop venues (private and public) take all due care in arrangements of the workshops and to ensure the safety and wellbeing of registered Gulf Photo Plus participants, models and volunteers.
Participants will be advised of any unusual health and safety requirements at the commencement of workshops and are expected to adhere to these rules.
Participation in the workshops is entirely at the participant’s own risk and any right to claim compensation for any accident, injury, loss or damage to self or equipment is waived. In particular participants accept full responsibility for their equipment against loss or theft, and acknowledge that they use the lighting equipment and travel provided by private buses to location shoots at their own risk.
Students under the age of 18 will be required to bring a letter of consent from their parent/guardian to be presented at time of registration.
Source : Gulf Photos Plus