“Every Blood Donor is a Hero” – WBDD 2012 Conference
On the occasion of Word Blood Donor Day (WBDD), Donner Sang Compter organizes a big conference entitled “Every Blood Donor is a Hero” to honor all voluntary blood donors in Lebanon.
It will take place on Wednesday, June 13 at the Abou Khater amphitheater (USJ – CSH, Damascus Road) from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm and will include the following:
– Talks by professionals in the blood donation field.
– A presentation about DSC’s achievements.
– Testimonials from donors and receivers.
– Recognition for DSC’s top 100 most committed donors.
– The launching of the 2012 World Blood Donor Day campaign.
– The launching of the NGO’s future plans including the phone app and the mobile blood units.
The guest list includes:
– Representatives of the main related Ministries and Orders.
– Representatives of 50 hospitals in the country.
– NGOs dealing with blood diseases and cancers.
– Bloggers and media stations.
DSC has always provided you with special events, and would like to keep its tradition by spicing up the conference with unexpected surprises!
Invitation is open to everyone enthusiastic about the cause and who believes youth can still make a positive change in the country.