Enhance your photo: Photoshop workshop
Well, you’re in luck! This workshop is aimed to help you enhance your photo using Photoshop.
Whether you shoot with a DSLR or a compact, you will find this workshop useful. And we ensure to help you take your work into the next level.
The workshop is on April 28 and lasts for 4 hours from 12pm till 4pm
Fee 50$ per participant paid at Karaj (Deadline to register Friday April 27)
* Limited seats to 25 so hurry up and register here
Attendees are required to have their PCs at all sessions. Plus make sure you have Adobe Photoshop installed.
- What is an image resolution?
- Different type of image format (RAW, TIFF, JPEG)
- What is Adobe Bridge? Navigating through Bridge
- Use keywords
- Use Labels to select photos
- Locate the metadata
- Use the filter panel
- Change the workspace and save it
- Batch renaming the files
- Convert multiple PSD file into JPEG in one click ·
- Save images in JPEG format via Camera RAW ·
- Adjust images using Camera RAW (Exposure, fill light, brightness, contrast, sharpness…)
- Introduction to useful tools used in enhancing a photo on Photoshop
- Changing the size of an image
- How to crop the photo
- Use the clone tool
- Use the history brush tool
- Use the shadow/highlight adjustment
- Color correction
- How to use Levels
- How to use the Curves
- Sharpen the image
- How to read the info tab
- Use a mask layer
- Work with Adjustment layer
- Work with the Curve adjustment layer
- Work with the color correction
- Work with the channel mixer adjustment layer
- Convert a photo into Black and White
- Correct a photo using the Lens Correction tool
- Correct the perspective of a photo using transform tools (Scale, perspective, distort, wrap…)
- How to create an action?
- What is the “proof colors” for?
- How to make a panoramic photo?
Hurry up and buy your ticket, places are limited!
Hosted by : Karaj Media Lab Beirut