Emirates Airline Dubai Jazz Festival 2015
Dubai International Jazz Festival
– Most popular multi-day festival in the region
– Most rewarded music event with eleven acclaimed awards in its record
The Dubai International Jazz Festival is not only a music festival, but also a system for bringing Jazz to large audiences that wouldn’t normally hear it. Its aim was to be the most exciting, groundbreaking and accessible festival of the performing arts in the region, promoting a diversity of cultural music genres, and presenting the highest possible international standard to the widest feasible audience.
The festival successfully evolved throughout its twelve years of existence expanding its artists’ roster to cover nearly every imaginable music style. The festival did not limit its content and structure to the commonly known concerts; it was continuously expanding by adding creative activities to its bills. The festival’s list of legendary musicians, Grammy award-winning artists, critically acclaimed Jazz and Contemporary groups, and Pop sensations cover over 40 years of music history. The festival continues to contribute in the publicity of Middle East and Gulf region as a hub for quality live entertainment and festivals with standards. It continues its tradition of initiating fresh and exciting concepts to make the live entertainment experience even more exhilarating for fans.
The 13th edition of the Emirates Airline Dubai Jazz Festival® is certain to be yet another one of a kind experience for fans and artists alike. The festival represents a return to where it all started in 2003 at Dubai Media City Amphitheater under a new theme “A Unique Take On Music, Art and Lifestyle”.
The Emirates Airline Dubai Jazz Festival® 2015 main gigs will run from 25th to 27th of February 2015 at Dubai Media City Amphitheatre with a cool hangout experience and a unique atmosphere, all arranged on an exquisite elegant set up for all along with a chilled F&B village and its remarkable Arts and Crafts exposition.
Wednesday February 25, 2015:
Christina Perri: 8:30pm – 10:00pm
James Blunt: 10:30 – 12:00am
Emirates Main Stage
Thursday February 26, 2015:
Lindsey Stirling: 8:45pm – 10:00pm
STING: 10:30 – 12:00am
Emirates Main Stage
Friday February 27, 2015:
Esperanza Spalding: 9:00pm – 10:00pm
John legend: 10:30 – 12:00am
Emirates Main Stage
First Night – Wednesday February, 25:
Regular Standing: AED295
Golden Circle: AED550
Fan Pit: AED750
VIP Lounge: AED1, 250 “Including open Beer & Wine ONLY”, “Food sold separately”
Tickets: Terms and Conditions
– Tickets are NON-EXCHANGABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE; make sure of artist, date and time before proceeding with the payment.
– LOST tickets cannot be replaced so keep your ticket safe.
– TICKETS are available at the gate by cash or credit card; availability of tickets and categories is not guarantee.
– EACH TICKET is valid ONLY on the date shown on its front and cannot be used or re-used on any other night.
– ALL TICKET HOLDERS must validate their ticket at the venue entrance gates.
– ALL TICKETS are bar-coded and allow one time entry ONLY with no RE-ADMISSION.
– ALL TICKETS are non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstance; The customer has the right for a refund in case of event cancellation within a certain period only. In case of postponing the event, the ticket holder will have the choice to either use the ticket on the new date or get a refund of the paid amount.
– ALL TICKETS are non-transferrable, legal action is to be taken against any attempt of reselling before the event or at the venue to any secondary ticketing seller, auction website or individual.
– DOORS open at 6 pm for customers who wants to attend earlier, an EXHIBIT village is set to entertain the early attendees.
– LEGAL AGE for serving alcohol is 21 for all tickets holders. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse entry, and will do so if the customer is under the influence of alcohol or an illegal substance. Alcohol may not be taken out of the venue.
– Food & Beverage items are not permitted to be brought into, but can be purchased in the venue.
– CHILDREN are permitted under the full supervision and responsibility of their parents. There is no minimum age restriction but the Event’s live format and amplified loud music may not be suitable for young. Children below 5 years old will be admitted free of charge in the Standing area only and they need to show a valid Emirates Identification at the gate. Children above 5 years old will have to buy tickets at full price.
– DRESSCODE policy does not apply, be prepared for inclement weather as it is an outdoor event.
– PARKING is available all a