Common Fest Beirut
A 4-day festival hosted at La Magnanerie Beirut from Thursday 7th to Sunday 10th of May, 2015, showcasing the diversity and talent of the Lebanese and global creative scenes through 14 photographers, 20 visual artists and furniture designers, 2 film screenings, 3 local bands, 10 DJs, a pop-up restaurant, and a Spring garten with 5 food & drinks joints.
Tickets available at all Virgin Megastore branches and online:
– 1-day pass for 25 USD including VAT [access to all concerts, exhibitions, art performances happening on a given day]
– 4-day pass for 40 USD including VAT [access to all concerts, exhibitions, art performances]
– Dinner by Sage restaurant Berlin & Tawlet Beirut for 60 USD including VAT/ exclusive drinks
[Dinner is served on the 07th, 08th, 09th & 10th, at 8:00 PM – Holders of this ticket get access to the venue starting 5:00PM]
– Brunch by Sage restaurant Berlin & Tawlet Beirut for 30 USD including VAT/ exclusive drinks
[Brunch is served on Saturday 09 & Sunday 10 from 10:00 AM till 4:00 PM – Holders of this can spend the remaining of their day at Common Fest]
– Children pass [for kids under 12] including brunch, workshops & art activities for 15 USD/ including VAT
Please reserve your tables in advance when buying your Brunch and Dinner tickets, seating is limited.
Date: May 7 to 10 2015
Venue: La Magnanerie Beirut – Rue 27, El Baouchriye, Lebanon, Beirut, Lebanon