Beirut Spring Festival 2013
The Beirut Spring Festival was created in 2009 by the Samir Kassir Foundation to commemorate his assassination, and was inspired by one of the last articles written by him.
This year’s version of the festival starts on May 26th and will last for five days, featuring several artists at different venues in Beirut.
The festival program:
- May 26: Tania Saleh in concert at Samir Kassir square
- May 27/28: Scorched by Wajdi Mouawad at Al Madina theater
- May 29: Corss encounter with Wajdi Mouawad and Paul Chaoul at Bank Audi headquarters in Downtown
- May 29: The Sentinel at The Roman Baths in Downtown
- May 30/31: Alone at Monot theater