Beirut Cooking Festival 2012
The Beirut Cooking Festival will take place at the Pavillion Royal Biel for 3 mouth-watering days of food and drink. This event brings together the very best in irresistible cuisine, magnificent wines, beers and spirits, top celebrity chefs and fantastic shopping.
The show caters for all businesses in the food and drink sectors, from small producers to big brands. Retailers will be able to exhibit and promote their products and target our discerning food loving audience.
From stand space to sponsorship there are exciting opportunities throughout the show to suit your individual requirements – with superb marketing and PR activities to maximize your visibility. This is more than just a 3 days event!
• Accessories and utensils
• Kitchen equipment: heavy and small
• Food & beverage
• Small producers
• Services (kitchen courses, chefs at home, websites etc)
+ 3, 700 visitors
Thousands of visitors will flock to the show to indulge in a celebration of fantastic food, drink and the art of cooking.
• The public interested in the art of cooking with
medium to high purchasing power
• Food lovers and homemakers
Events at the show
The show will be packed with recipes for everyday meals, easy entertaining and dishes from celebrity chefs, cocktail courses, new trends in cooking and ingredients, and equipment on the market. In addition, it will offer useful kitchen tips, designs and new concepts.
Apart from numerous workshops the show will include:
• Chef’s Kitchen Beirut’s top chefs cooking live on stage
• Children’s Kitchen A full program dedicated to children
between 6 to 10 years
• Wine Tasting Sessions and workshops by professional
• Live Demonstrations Professionals offering tips on
setting trendy festive tables with the latest table top
accessories along with floral demonstrations and
• Olive Oil Tasting sessions and workshops
• Organic and Farmers Corner
• Libraire Gourmande A corner with a wide selection
of cook and table art books on display, as well as book
signing sessions by food writers
Date: November 8th 2012 till November 10th 2012.
Location: Pavillion Royal – Biel – Beirut – Lebanon
More Details Soon