Beirut Cooking Festival 2011
The first cooking festival in the region. The Beirut Cooking Festival will take place at the Pavillion Royal Biel for 3 mouth-watering days of food and drink.
UPDATE : ENTRANCE FEES : 7000L.L. and NO NEED FOR PREVIOUS REGISRATION
This event brings together the very best in irresistible cuisine, magniﬁcent wines, beers and spirits, top celebrity chefs and fantastic shopping. The show caters for all businesses in the food and drink sectors, from small producers to big brands. Retailers will be able to exhibit and promote their products and target our discerning food loving audience.
From stand space to sponsorship there are exciting opportunities throughout the show, to suit your individual requirements – with superb marketing and PR activities to maximize your visibility. This is more than just a 3 days event!
• Accessories and utensils
• Kitchen equipment: heavy and small
• Food & beverage
• Small producers
• Services (kitchen courses, chefs at home, websites etc)
Thousands of visitors will ﬂock to the show to indulge in a celebration of fantastic food,drink and the art of cooking.
• The public interested in the art of cooking with medium to high purchasing power
• Food lovers and homemakers
Events at the show…
The show will be packed with recipes for everyday meals, easy entertaining and dishes from celebrity chefs, cocktail courses, new trends in cooking and ingredients, and equipment on the market.
In addition, it will offer useful kitchen tips, designs and new concepts. Apart from numerous workshops the show will include:
• Chef’s Kitchen Beirut’s top chefs cooking live on stage• Cooking Academy Live and on-going kitchen workshops
• Children’s Kitchen A full program dedicated to children between 6 to 10 years
• Live Demonstrations Professionals offering tips on setting trendy festive tables, with the latest table top accessories along with ﬂoral demonstrations and etiquette courses
• Olive Oil Tasting sessions and workshops
• Wine Tasting Sessions and workshops by professional winemakers
• Organic and Farmers Corner
• Libraire Gourmande A corner with a wide selection of cookbooks and table art on display, as well as book signing sessions by food writers.
Meet Beirut Cooking Festival Stars (Click to enlarge)