Ever wondered how bartenders get their way in making you leave the bar drunk? Here’s your chance to learn all of the secrets in bartending. Recipes to different cocktails, secrets of flaring, mixing and matching cocktails and other deep secrets will be all yours.
Instructors: Rony Fares
The topics that will be discussed in this course are the following:
– Learn the ethics of serving in bartending (Welcoming, pouring, flaring and serving)
– Acquire knowledge about drinks and cocktails of the world
– Visit the world of wine and wine pouring
– Discover the fundamental ingredients and basics of internationally known cocktails.
– Create your own drink by following the instructions.
Activity: Each participant will be asked to create his/her own drink and the rest of the participants will have to taste and vote. The participant with the highest votes will win.
*Please note that this workshop only allows participants of legal drinking age (18+). Ages below 18 will not be allowed to participate.
(Food will not be provided
To Register: Click here
Date:Saturday, January 25, 2014
Venue: Cargo – Mar Mikhael