Amman Street Art Fair is an accessible, informal platform, where all are welcome to interact with a variety of local art. This event gives viewers and artists alike the opportunity to engage in a unique form of cultural dialogue set in a hub of urban creativity.
Visitors will be able to experience artwork in an assortment of mediums and at bargain prices.
Other activities include live performances, interactive art, workshops, outdoor cinema, a cuisine corner and much more.
Venue: Ras El Ain Park, Next to Al Hussain Cultural Center in Ras El Ain
Date: Friday September 23 – Tuesday September 27
Time: 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
The program :
To take part in any of Amman Street Art Fair”s activities, please call ART MEDIUM on 0777228686 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book your space now!
- Each booth will be given 15 s-hooks (size 1 inch) to hang artwork
- Booths will be under tent shades
- Booths include 1 large size moving box for evening storage
- Large Booth rental fee is 100 JD (+ 20 JD returnable insurance)
- four display panels size 1 m wide x 2 m high
- one display table size 1 m x 1 m
- two chairs
- Small Booth rental fee is 60 JD (+ 20 JD returnable insurance)
- two display panels size 1 m wide x 2 m high
- one display table size 1.5 m x .6 m
- two chairs
The cuisine corner is a collection of food and drink stations by caterers, restaurants, or even people who just have a passion for food.
- Space per booth: 2.5 x 2 meters
- Material provided: electricity, overhead cover, and running water access
- 1 table size 1m x 1m
- 2 chairs
- Rental fee: 200 JD
ART MEDIUM are pulling together various workshops that include recycled art, handcrafts,
jewelry making, ceramics, and kids art. If you are an organization or artist that would like to lead any of these workshops, or if you have other ideas, get in touch to be part of the activities – the space is free to use, and the organizer will be responsible for providing all of their own material
Source : Art Medium