1 Year Anniversary Weekend w/ wAFF (Hot Creations – UK)
Our first anniversary and two days worth of festivities. We deserve it and so do you.
Night One, Friday November 22nd
The Disco Before the Breakdown aka The Great Neon Dance off aka Katapult!
Free Before Midnight, Girls Dance for Free.
Night Two, Saturday November 23rd
Romax and Friends Invites wAFF (Hot Creations, UK)
(The Official Red Bull Sound Clash After Party
The Hot Creations man is making his first trip to Beirut to get the celebrations moving.
Still only in his early 20’s, UK based DJ and producer wAFF has an undeniable talent that far exceeds his years. His musical passion and mind-boggling affinity with production software sees him surgically attached to his laptop 90% of his day, with the other 10% being spent delving into the back catalogues of heroes and musical influences Loco Dice, Luciano, Ricardo Villalobos, Tania Vulcano and Marco Carola.
Romax & TIA
$30 w/ 1 Drink
The Doors open at 10pm
21+ as always.
if you’re obliged to reserve call 76 363 662 and hope someone picks up.